Write a review
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 cups packed spinach leaves, well rinsed, drained and chopped
- 4 flour tortillas (6" diameter)
- 1 1/2 ounces shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- In large nonstick skillet, cook pepper over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes until soft. Add spinach; cook, stirring occasionally, until just wilted. Remove skilled from heat; transfer mixture to medium bowl.
- To prepare quesadillas, place tortilla into skillet. Sprinkle the cheese, tomato, and spinach mixture onto one half of the tortilla, fold in half and cook over medium heat until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve.
Folic Acid Everyday http://folicacideveryday.org/