Write a review
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 2 tomatillos, husked and finely chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Serrano chile, finely chopped (remove seeds before chopping for less heat)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- Baked tortilla or pita chips, for serving
- Mash the avocados in a medium bowl with a fork, leaving them still a bit chunky.
- Fold in the tomatillos, mango, onion, chile, cilantro and mint.
- Add the lemon juice and gently mix to evenly distribute the ingredients. Season with salt.
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole to discourage discoloring, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Serve with the chips for dipping.
Folic Acid Everyday http://folicacideveryday.org/